The power of place, permanence, and purpose.
Join us at Bridge Meadows for an OPEN HOUSE celebrating our
5th Anniversary of "Welcoming People Home."
Open House will feature:
The Grand Opening of the "Resident Art Gallery" &
2nd Annual Young Resident "Box Art" Show
Saturday, April 9, 2016
3 - 5pm
Bridge Meadows North Portland
Please RSVP to email@example.com or 503.953.1100.
RSVP's encouraged but not required.
- Resource Development Associate Position - NOW OPEN
- KGW News: VanderVeer Center gives Bridge Meadows residents relaxing holiday gift (Video)
- Bridge Meadows in Reader's Digest: "13 Unsung Heroes Who Will Restore Your Faith in Our Country"
- Community Voices: Portland Radio Project’s series on Bridge Meadows on 99.1FM
- Bridge Meadows featured in The Wall Street Journal: “How to Make the Most of Longer Lives"
- The Oregonian: Expansion plans for "Bridge Meadows Beaverton" progressing
- Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to Bridge Meadows!
- Participate in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program
- Bridge Meadows receives 2014 Eisner Prize for Intergenerational Excellence
- Elders and Foster Families Find Common Ground at Bridge Meadows - The Bridge Meadows community in Portland, Oregon provides affordable housing and a support network for low-income elders and families in the process of adopting foster children.
- Housing Unit Gives Low-Income Seniors Reduced Rent For Volunteering With Foster Kids - Featured in The Huffington Post: The intrigue and interest around Bridge Meadows’ intergenerational community in the Portsmouth neighborhood of North Portland continues to spread across the nation.
- PBS News Hour at Bridge Meadows - "At a special housing development in Oregon, families who adopt foster children live side by side with seniors who volunteer their time in exchange for affordable rent. The NewsHour's Cat Wise reports how members of the intergenerational community find support and connection together."