The power of place, permanence, and purpose.
Join us for our 2015 Bridge Builder Annual Spring Luncheon!
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
11:30am – 1pm
Multnomah Athletic Club
1849 SW Salmon St, Portland, OR 97205
Special guest speaker Marc Freedman,
Founder & CEO of Encore.org,
& Presentation of the Bridge Builder Award
to Rhoni Wiswall
Questions? Please contact:
Lani Faith, Director of Resource Development
- The Oregonian: Expansion plans for "Bridge Meadows II" progressing in Beaverton
- Bridge Meadows featured in Forbes: "Why We Need to Get Rid of Senior Centers"
- Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to Bridge Meadows!
- Participate in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program
- Bridge Meadows receives 2014 Eisner Prize for Intergenerational Excellence
- Elders and Foster Families Find Common Ground at Bridge Meadows - The Bridge Meadows community in Portland, Oregon provides affordable housing and a support network for low-income elders and families in the process of adopting foster children.
- Housing Unit Gives Low-Income Seniors Reduced Rent For Volunteering With Foster Kids - Featured in The Huffington Post: The intrigue and interest around Bridge Meadows’ intergenerational community in the Portsmouth neighborhood of North Portland continues to spread across the nation.
- PBS News Hour at Bridge Meadows - "At a special housing development in Oregon, families who adopt foster children live side by side with seniors who volunteer their time in exchange for affordable rent. The NewsHour's Cat Wise reports how members of the intergenerational community find support and connection together."